Monday. 8:30am – 5:30pm
Tuesday. 8:30pm – 5:30pm
Wednesday. 9:00am – 5:30pm
Thursday. 8:30am – 5:30pm
Friday. 8:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday. 8:30am – 5:30pm
Sunday. 10:00am – 4:00pm
01437 769 268
The first newsagent in the Smith family name opened in 1792, and the company, WHSmith, was created in 1828. The UK’s first secure online order was placed with WHSmith in 1995 and WHSmith.co.uk was launched in 1999.
With over 600 stores on the high street and over 600 stores at airports, train stations, hospitals and motorway services, WHSmith is one of the UK’s leading retail groups and a household name.
Beyond the UK we continue to open stores in airports, railway stations, hospitals and shopping malls across Australia, South East Asia, India and the Middle East.
You probably know us best for books, newspapers and stationery. Now, thanks to our carefully chosen partners, we offer an increasingly wide choice of goods through our stores and website – To hear what is inspiring us now take a look at our blog and browse our latest ranges at WHSmith.co.uk
It’s important our online service is as good as the service you get in store, which is why we:
- deliver free to WHSmith high street stores.
- deliver orders over £25 free to your address.
- send each product when it’s in stock, instead of waiting for your whole order to be ready.
- make returns easy – just bring them into your nearest WHSmith high street store.
Being a responsible business is a high priority for us. We strive to improve the way we do things across areas including:
- energy and emissions.
- encouraging customer responsibility.
- product sourcing and suppliers.